Alanar is the Largest black fig exporter of Turkey.
- Yavuz TANER started Bursa Black Fig export from Turkey in 1981
- In the first year, he exported approximately 10.000 boxes (25 tons) of figs to European countries, especially to UK by air shipments.
- Today his company has been exporting more than 1,5 million boxes of black figs to European, Far East and Middle East Countries, Russia, South Africa and Canada.
- Alanar is # 1 fig exporter company in Turkey in 2016 and 2017
- Alanar is the only Black fig exporter which has own black fig production in Turkey.
- Early Bursa Black Fig studies prolong delivery season until 12 weeks.
- Alanar has optic black fig sorting automation that ensures consistency in quality.
- Alanar is Bursa oriented company and has very good and long time reletions with GlobalGAP fig growers in Bursa.
- Alanar has a unique Black Fig packing and storage facility in the center of Bursa Fig Vilages.